Aluminum doors are strong, rugged and durable. This series boasts aluminum rails and stiles combined to provide a strongly profiled framing structure with aluminum panels and a wide range of glazing choices. Model 320 is the heavy-duty model that provides the most flexibility, provides the largest door size maximums, the most color/wood grain finishes, pass doors, and impact glazing options. Tongue & Groove Joints have Bulb Seal that meets IECC Air Infiltration requirements.
- Model 320 & 320i sections are assembled using .045” minimum aluminum alloy tubular type extrusions with thru-bolt construction. Sections are 1-3/4” thick. Any Section height is available. Tongue & Groove Section Joints have Bulb Seal that meets IECC Air Infiltration requirements. Bottom rails, top rails, and end stiles are 4” up to 18’2” wide, then change to 6”. Top and bottom rails are upgradeable to 6”.
- 320i at 8’3” and wider, and the 320 at 12’3” and wider, have built-in struts on each section. Dependent on the width, E struts, cap struts, and support braces may be included.
- All aluminum is clear anodized as standard. Panels for solid sections are .040” stucco embossed or .050” smooth aluminum. A wide variety of glazing materials are available.
Full View Aluminum Door
- Rust and Corrosion Free
- Heavy-duty Frame
- Tongue & Groove Joints on CA320 & CA315 have Bulb Seal that meets IECC Air Infiltration requirements
- Solid Panels Available
- 13 Powder Coated Wood Grain Options
- 10 Painted Finish Options
- 3 Anodized Color Options